Our @JBFWorldwide team just toured Cite Soleil.

Our @JBFWorldwide team just toured Cite Soleil. In the picture are the 3 queens who acted as my tour guides. Here are the realities of my tour, it was safe, but then again there was over 200 of us, the families waved and the kids danced as we walk by, there are a few organizations helping in the community like Starkey and IHI, these queens toured with me and gave me information of the area and taught me a few new Haitian words (watch my Facebook live feed ) The bad, it was dirty, there was a lot of trash, the water the kids swam in was very dirty, there was a lot of naked kids with no shoes on and on and on, long story short, the area needs help, but I'm sure you may already know that. This trip have been an emotional rollercoaster of smiles and sighs but i am super excited I came and I'm beyond impress and excited to see what Jack and his @JBFworldwide team is doing in and for Haiti. #lunionsuite #haiti #haitian #globalambassador #citesoleil #travel #giveback #jbfworldwide

Comments